Thursday, March 18, 2010


An easy hint on how to get your pictures down in your scrapbook and easily get an entire album done in an afternoon. You use coordinating paper, in this instance I used a Creative Memories package, Cut one strip 4 inches another 2 inches and the last one is 3/4 inches. Cut all your paper and put down randomly (there is no set placement of your strips) on your scrapbook pages then simply add your photos (matted if you want more color), pop in a journal box and before you know it your album is done. I hope you have as much fast paced fun as I did getting your albums caught up.

Here's an example of a finished page. I'm not sure if you can see it real well, but I took a coordinating ink pad and ran it along the edges of each strip to accent them. You can also add additional embellishments if you desire. 

2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Nice job! I knew you could do this.
"Hugs" Granny

strangel said...

Looks Great Mom!!